Thank you for your interest in visiting our operation during the 2022 harvest.
- We are offering guided walking tours of our operation on Monday, October 24, Wednesday, October 26, and Saturday, October 29 at 10 am and 1 pm each day. Reservations are required and can be made on this website. Telephone reservations or e-mail reservations will not be accepted.
- There is no charge for our tours. Our first priority is completing the harvest safely, so we will be as hospitable as possible - depending on the work that must be performed at any particular time.
- Children must be supervised by their parents or guardians at all times. Water levels range from shallow to very deep. Since there is no way to tell for certain, you should assume that all the water is more than six feet deep and exercise caution near any bodies of water.
- The Google Maps address for the farm is “3560 County Rd 563, Chatsworth, NJ 08019” which is marked by a white sign with black numerals. Parking is available inside and perpendicular to the wooden fence.
- Since we are part of the Ocean Spray Farmer-Owned Cooperative, we do not offer fresh cranberries or products for sale to the public. You can directly support our family operation and the 700+ families like ours by purchasing our Ocean Spray products in your local store.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you in 2022.